Your privacy is critically important to us.
At MarathiPeople.Co.in, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information
- Public Profile Information
- Transaction and Billing Information
- Content Information
- Communications With Us
We also collect some information automatically:
- Usage Information
- Location Information
- Stored Information
- Interactions with Other Users’ Sites
- Information from Cookies & Other Technologies
How And Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our news.
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers
- To personalize your experience using our website